About our school
Domino Servite School is committed to creating a happy, Christian-based environment wherein all learners are encouraged to demonstrate respect and responsible citizenship, academic excellence and Bible-based moral values.
The Domino Servite School community endeavours to provide an educational program that prepares all learners to develop their talents, confidence and self-respect. We strive to achieve high academic standards that will equip our learners to fulfil a useful role in society with excellence and integrity.
At a Glance
Domino Servite School is situated in the KwaZulu Natal Midlands, South Africa. It is an independent English-medium Christian school. Founded in 1986, it provides quality education for learners from Grade RRR to Grade 12. FAST is a department at the school that provides opportunites for students to complete their schooling and continue with university studies.
Head of School
Board of Directors, Principal, School Management Team, Heads of Departments, Heads of Phases
Type of School
Co-educational day and boarding school, combined preprimary, primary and high
Full boarding is available for Grade 7-12 boys and girls.
Number of Learners
Average Class Size
Foundation & Intermediate Phase 1:15
Senior and FET Phase 1:30
- The school implements the Curriculum Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS).
- Grade 12 learners write the IEB Senior Certificate Examination. Domino Servite has achieved 100% Matric pass rate since its registration as an examination centre in 1988.
- We register our learners to participate in the IEB Core Skills Test and the ACER International Benchmarking Test to ensure comparable global standards.
- Our learners participate in many Olympiads and various external co-curricular competitions.
- Homework is given by all educators to reinforce what has been done in the classroom and to encourage independent research and study habits.
- Intervention strategies are developed to assist learners who experience barriers to learning.
- Domino Servite has a media centre, computer centres and laboratories for the sciences.
- Sport activities include athletics, cricket, hockey, netball, soccer and table tennis.
- Grade 4-12 learners may select electives which the school, together with other professionals, present to develop social, entrepreneurial and work-related skills.
- Choir and brass band are offered at the school.
- Art, piano and recorder lessons are offered privately.
- Regular stage dramas offer opportunities for learners to develop acting skills.
Accreditation Number 13SCH0100008, Registration Number 122581