At a Glance
Domino Servite School is situated in the KwaZulu Natal Midlands, South Africa. It is an independent English-medium Christian school. Founded in 1986, it provides quality education for learners from Grade RRR to Grade 12.
Head of School
School Governing Body, Principal, School Management Team, Heads of Departments, Heads of Phases
Type of School
Co-educational day and boarding school, combined primary and high
Number of Learners
Average Class Size
Foundation & Intermediate Phase 1:15
Senior and FET Phase 1:30
Application letter and forms
Fees per Year
Available on request
Tel +2732 481 5509, Fax +2732 481 5335
PO Box 49405 Kranskop KwaZulu Natal 3268
50 members: includes, academic, administrative, boarding, support
- The school implements the Curriculum Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS).
- Grade 12 learners write the IEB Senior Certificate Examination. Domino Servite has achieved 100% Matric pass rate since its registration as an examination centre in 1988.
- We register our learners to participate in the IEB Core Skills Test and the ACER International Benchmarking Test to ensure comparable global standards.
- Our learners participate in many Olympiads and various external co-curricular competitions.
- Homework is given by all educators to reinforce what has been done in the classroom and to encourage independent research and study habits.
- Intervention strategies are developed to assist learners who experience barriers to learning.
- Domino Servite has a media centre, computer centres and laboratories for the sciences.
High school prefects are elected by the staff and student body. Head and Deputy Head prefects take the lead. Class captains represent the classes in the Senior and FET Phases.
The Code of Conduct developed by the school community governs the behaviour of all learners. This forms the basis of learner discipline, the intention being to foster self-discipline.
The attractive and practical uniform is compulsory school wear.
- Sport activities include athletics, cricket, hockey, netball, soccer and table tennis.
- Grade 4-12 learners may select electives which the school, together with other professionals, present to develop social, entrepreneurial and work-related skills.
- Choir and brass band are offered at the school.
- Art, piano and recorder lessons are offered privately.
- Regular stage dramas offer opportunities for learners to develop acting skills.
Full boarding is available for Grade 7-12 boys and girls.
Accreditation Number 13SCH0100008, Registration Number 122581